Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Beauty and the Beast Casting (UPDATES!!)

GET EXCITED, EVERYBODY!! Guess who's been casted to play Mrs. Potts??!!?!?!
EMMA THOMPSON! I honestly think she is one of the greatest actresses. I loved her in Nanny McPhee and she's perfect for this role! Obviously, a lot of CG work has to be done to make her look like a tea pot el-oh-el



Belle's father, Maurice, will be played by Kevin Kline. I thought his face looked familiar and I did a google/IMDB search and found out he was Dreyfus in The Pink Panther!



Hopefully this movie won't be a flop with big names in Hollywood. Remember the movie Valentine's Day - the one with the all-star ensemble cast? Yeah, it was a terrible movie. I saw that Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Taylor Swift, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Queen Latifah, Jamie Foxx, etc. were all starring in it so I thought it was going to be great. Nope. Not at all. 

Please please please don't let Beauty and the Beast turn out to be the next Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment