Sunday, February 8, 2015

Disney + Food = Heaven

Buzzfeed and Disney go together like peanut butter and jelly. It feels like they post something Disney-related every day. I stumbled upon a Buzzfeed article titled "27 Disney Princess Confections That Will Blow Your Mind" and I was not disappointed. Here are a few of my favorite confections from the plethora that Buzzfeed uploaded.


This cake looks fabulous! I honestly don't think I'd dare to touch it, let alone eat it, if it had been given to me. I love the details of the sand and the water.


Aren't these sooooo cute??? The further I scroll down the page of this Buzzfeed piece, the hungrier I become. Caution: do not read this article if you're quick to give into cravings!


THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. OMG. I am amazed and speechless at this stunning two-tier cake. I've finally watched Mulan and she's become my favorite Disney princess. Someone please get me this for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment