Friday, February 13, 2015

#relationshipgoals

Valentine's Day is hard as a Single Pringle... but then of course Buzzfeed has to make things even worse. I saw an article titled, "This Man Had His Girlfriend Turned Into Disney Princesses For Valentine's" and I couldn't resist clicking on it.

First of all, I would just like to point out that this couple is GORGEOUS. Not that I'm jealous or anything...



You know your boyfriend is a keeper when he has you drawn up as various Disney princesses in famous Disney scenes. Apparently this whole project took three months! Where do I get myself a boyfriend like this guy? 

This is my favorite drawing of the two. Isn't it the cutest??



Check out the actual Buzzfeed article for more of the drawings. I'm too salty/bitter to screenshot more and upload them on my blog. Also don't forget to love yourself this Valentine's Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment