Sunday, February 15, 2015

Disney Jewelry Collection @ Pandora

I was browsing through the Pandora website because I wanted to treat myself to a new ring! It's so hard to go shopping as a college student...
a) I don't have a car
b) I don't have a license so even if I had a car, I wouldn't be able to go anywhere
c) Southpoint is far :/
d) Even if I want to go shopping, my gal friends' schedules and mine have to match up so we can all go together

So I've resorted to online shopping, but I have lots of problems with this method:
a) I can't try anything on and I'm hesitant to pay for something I haven't seen myself in
b) I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING!!!
c) Return/exchanges are a huge hassle

Anyway, I digress. The point of this blog post is to inform y'all that there's a Pandora Disney Collection!


The price range for these Disney charms is 40-80 dollars. Some charms are actually very cute. Unfortunately, bracelets don't appeal to me. But it's truly amazing how Disney is EVERYWHERE and not just limited to the film/entertainment industry.

Lately, I've been wanting to buy a ring with leaf designs - here are a couple that I liked from Pandora. Now I just have to save up money from my job (I tutor with America Reads America Counts) to treat myself!

         



No comments:

Post a Comment